Terms and Conditions
- Eligible Respondents: Entry is open to Singapore residents aged 18 year and over that complete and submit the Investment Trends on-line survey that will be emailed to them during the promotional period and elect to opt into the prize selection. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families, as well as agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- The competition period commences 19/08/2019 and entries close on 20/10/2019 at 11:59pm.
- The competition consists of one CaptiaLand vouchers valued at $1000, and the next twenty runners up will receive a $50 NTUC voucher.
- The selection of most comprehensive responses will take place at 23.02, Tower3, International Towers 300 Barangaroo Avenue Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia on 30/10/2019 at 2:30pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
- The winner of all prizes in the competition will be determined through a most comprehensive answers judged by Investment Trends panel. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any winner found to be disqualified for any reason whatsoever.
- In the event that any winner does not collect the prize within 2 months from the date he/she is notified, the prize will be forfeited (without liability on the part of the Promoter to any person) and given to another winner selected by the Promoter. The prize winner whose prize has been forfeited is not entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from the Promoter.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries, or for prizes lost or damaged during delivery. Prize delivery time is subject to availability. Entrants should make sure their information is entered accurately.
- Once the winner(s) have been judged, prize delivery will be arranged via either courier or electronic delivery, which is dependent on the incentive type and availability. A valid ID or signature may be required for courier deliveries.