Investment Trends Financial Research
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over that complete and submit an on-line survey that will be emailed to them during the promotional period. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- Promotion commences 31/10/2022 in all states and territories. Entries close on 22/12/2022 at 5:30pm. The draw will take place at 23.02 Tower 3 International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia on 06/01/2023 at 12:30pm. The winners list will be published in The Australian newspaper on 12/01/2023. Winners will also be notified by email or phone from the 17/01/2023.
- The first prize is an AUD$1,500 EFTPOS gift card. There will be five runner up. The first three runners up each receive an AUD$200 EFTPOS cards and the next two runners receive an AUD$100 EFTPOS cards. Total prizes valued at AUD$2,900. Prizes are not transferable or refundable or exchangeable
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as is necessary on 07/04/2023 at 5:30pm, in order to redraw the prize should it be unclaimed by that date, (subject to relevant state authorities). All entrants must be of the age of 18 years or over. Any winner/s of a previously unclaimed prize will be notified by mail or email and their names published in The Australian newspaper on 14/04/2023 as necessary.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- In the event of any dispute, the dispute will be passed to the Principal or CEO of Investment Trends, and their decision will be final.
- The Promoter is Investment Trends, 23.02 Tower 3, International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000. ABN 14 107 485 656.