Investment Trends Financial Research
Investment Trends Draw 17
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to Australian residents that complete and submit an Investment Trends on-line survey that will be emailed to them during the promotional period or complete a survey over the phone. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- Promotion commences 18/01/2017 in all states and territories. Entries close on 03/07/2017 at 5:30pm (EST). The draw will take place at 23.02 Tower 3 International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia on 10/07/2017 at 5:30pm (EST). The winners list will be published in The Australian newspaper on 14/07/2017. Winners will also be notified by email or mail if email address is not available on 12/07/2017. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first prize is an AUD$3,000 Flight Centre gift card*. There will be ten runners up prizes, each of an AUD$200 EFTPOS cards. Total prizes valued at AUD$5,000. Prizes are not transferable or refundable or exchangeable. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as is necessary on 12/10/2017 at 5:30pm (EST), in order to redraw the prize should it be unclaimed by that date, (subject to relevant state authorities). All entrants must be of the age of 18 years or over. Any winner/s of a previously unclaimed prize will be notified by mail or email and their names published in The Australian newspaper on 19/10/2017.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter is Investment Trends, 23.02, Tower3, International Towers 300 Barangaroo Avenue Street, Sydney NSW 2000. ABN 14 107 485 656.
NSW Permit No –
ACT Permit No –