Investment Trends Financial Research Draw HNW 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Promotion commences 12/09/2018 in all states. Entries close on 02/11/2018 at 5:30pm.The draw will take place 23.02 Tower 3, International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Ave, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia on 06/11/2018 at 5:30pm. The winner(s) list will be published in The Australian newspaper on 12/11/2018. Winner(s) will also be notified by email or phone if email address is not available with 14 days of the. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first prize is a luxury two-night “Escape together package” Huka Lodge New Zealand** valued at $4,200* and $2,500 Concierge traveller voucher^. There will be two runners prizes, each runner up will receive six bottles Levantine Hill Samantha’s Paddock Mélange Traditionnel 2014 of valued at $1,200. Total prizes valued up to AUD $9,100. Prizes are not transferable or refundable or exchangeable. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
The first three entries drawn at random from all valid entries collected during the Promotion period to the draw will win the Prizes (jointly the “Winners”, or individually the “Winner”). For the sake of clarity, the first entry drawn at random will win the First Prize, and the following two entries drawn at random will win the Runners-up Prizes.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as is necessary on 15/02/2019 at 2:30pm (EST), in order to redraw the prize should it be unclaimed by that date, (subject to relevant state authorities). All entrants must be of the age of 18 years or over. Any winner/s of a previously unclaimed prize will be notified by mail or email and their names published in The Australian newspaper on 21/02/2019.
Legal aged consumers should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are:Males: Up to 6 standard drinks on anyone day, no more than 3 days a week
Females: Up to 4 standard drinks on any one day, no more than 3 days a week
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter is Investment Trends 23.02 Tower 3, International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Ave, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. ABN 14 107 485 656.
*Price converted from NZD to AUD and is approximate value at date of application, room rates may be affected by season, all values and prize are displayed in AUD, per person.
** Huka Lodge Accommodation subject to availability