Investment Trends Terms and Conditions
Investment Trends competition UK18347
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The competition is only open to persons:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Open to UK resident aged 18 or over
- Who have been sent the survey invitation by Investment Trends or a participating agency
- Who have completed the survey (answered all questions including open-ended questions presented to them)
- Who have agreed to enter the prize competition and
- Returned the survey with a valid email address for notification purposes
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win
- No more than one entry per person.
- Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- Promotion commences 09/03/2017 and closes on 17/03/2017. The winning entry will be selected at random from those submitted through the survey. The draw will take place at Investment Trends’ Head Office, on 20/03/2017 at 12:30pm (EST).
- The prize draw contains a gift card valued at £100 John Lewis gift voucher with total prizes valued at approximately £100.
- Prizes are not transferable or refundable or exchangeable. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- Winners will be notified within 14 days from the draw date, by email to the email address that they supplied with their entry, the winners list will be published on the Investment Trends website. If they do not claim their prize within one month of notification they forfeit their prize and another random winner will be selected in their place. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Investment Trends will not accepted any responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, or for prizes lost or damaged in the delivery. Prize delivery time is subject to availability.
- The Promoter is Investment Trends. (ABN 141 074 856 56). Head Office is located at 23.02, Tower 3, International Towers 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia.
- All entrants must accept these rules. In the event of any dispute about the rules, the dispute will be passed to the Principal of Investment Trends, and his decision will be final.
- Investment Trends may cancel the draw for reasons outside its reasonable control. Investment Trends may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.