Investment Trends US Sweepstakes 2021
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win; void where prohibited.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the promotion period. The number of entries submitted will not increase your chances of winning. One complete valid entry per person will be accepted into the random draw.
- The Promoter is Investment Trends, 23.02 Tower 3, International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2000 Australia. Australian Business Number (ABN) 14 107 485 656.
- The promotion commences June 7th 2021 in all eligible states and closes on August 6 2021 at 4:30pm (EDT).
- Entry is open to legal United States residents residing in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (DC) who are 18yrs or older and complete and submit an on-line survey that will be emailed to them during the promotional period. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- Random Draw: The prize draw contains a first prize of a $2,000 Amazon Voucher and four runner up prizes of a $300 Amazon’s gift vouchers with total prizes valued at approximately $3,200. Prizes are not transferable or refundable or exchangeable and subject to availability. The promoter Investment Trends reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal value if for an unforeseeable circumstance prevents delivery of the intended prize. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Only one prize per person drawn, totaling four winners overall.
- The random prize draw will take place at Investment Trends (the promoter) Head office, located at 23.02, Tower 3, International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia on August 12 2021 at 4:00pm (Australian EDT). The winners will be determined by a random draw conducted by allocated Investment Trends Judges whose decisions are final and binding.
- Winners will be notified by email or mail if email address is not available within 14 days of the draw. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners list will be published on Investment Trends’ website on or around August 27 2021.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws at the same place as the original draw as is necessary on October 16 2020 at 2:30pm (Australian EDT), in order to re-draw the prize should it be unclaimed by that date. All entrants must be of the age of 18 years or over. Any winner/s of a previously unclaimed prize will be notified by email.
- Most Comprehensive Winner: There will be a Microsoft Surface Pro, 128GBGB Intel Core i5 valued at $799 given to the respondent who provides the most comprehensive answer to the survey.
The most comprehensive winner will be judged by Investment Trends. The Investment Trends Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Most comprehensive judging criteria:
- The respondent has answered all questions including open-ended questions presented to them.
- Open-ended questions will be judged as follows:
40% on insightful value
40% on detail of the response
20% on clarity of response
The most comprehensive winner will be selected once all relevant answers have been reviewed. The winner will be notified by email.
- The Promoter has the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstake anytime. Promoter is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due to technical or human error.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- By entering, the entrant/survey respondent hereby releases and agrees to discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the promoter, its director, employees, agents, representatives and any affiliated agencies, partnering companies or companies participating with the promoter from any liability for any claims, costs, losses ,
or damages arising out of or in connection with this sweepstake. The Promoter and any affiliated or participating companies or agents are not responsible for computer, software, network, or transmission problems or late, lost, or misdirected entries or other submission errors.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any of, Amazon or Microsoft.*The first prize value of 2,000 voucher, may be delivered in a combination of voucher to make up this total depending delivery restrictions.