TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over and complete and submit an Investment Trends on-line survey that will be mailed or emailed to them during the promotional period. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Promotion commences 25/09/2019 in all states and territories. Entries close on 30/06/2020 at 5:30pm.
- The draw will take place at 23.02 Tower 3 International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia on 01/07/2020 at 2:30pm. The winners list will be published in The Australian newspaper on 08/07/2020. Winners will also be notified by email or phone if email address is not available on or before 08/07/2020.
- The first prize is an AUD$5,000 Flight Centre gift card. There will be three runners up prizes, each of an AUD$500 EFTPOS cards. Total prizes valued at AUD$6,500. Prizes are not transferable or refundable or exchangeable.
- No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. If a substitute prize needs to be used it will be of equal value.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as is necessary on 02/10/2020 at 5:30pm (ADET), in order to redraw the prize should it be unclaimed by that date, (subject to relevant state authorities). All entrants must be of the age of 18 years or over. Any winner/s of a previously unclaimed prize will be notified by email and their names published in The Australian newspaper on 11/10/2020.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter is Investment Trends, 23.02 Tower 3, International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000. ABN 14 107 485 656.
NSW Permit No – LTPS/19/38478
ACT Permit No – ACT TP 19/04281
SA Permit No – T19/1625