Investment Trends 2022 Crypto (UK)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win; void where prohibited
- Entry is open to those
- Aged 18 or over
- Who have been sent the survey invitation by Investment Trends or a participating agency
- Who have completed the survey (answered all questions including open-ended questions presented to them)
- Who have agreed to enter the prize competition and
- Returned the survey with a valid email address for notification purposes.
- Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- Promotion commences 26th September 2022. Entries close on 31st December 2022 at 5:30pm. The winning entry will be selected at random from those submitted through the survey. The draw will take place at 23.02 Tower 3 International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia on 06/01/2023 at 12:30pm. Winners will also be notified by email from the 17/01/2023.
- The first prize is a GBP£500 Amazon gift voucher. There will be ten runners up prizes, each of an GBP£100 Amazon gift vouchers. Total prizes valued at GBP£1,500. Prizes are not transferable or refundable or exchangeable
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as is necessary on 07/04/2023 at 5:30pm, in order to redraw the prize should it be unclaimed by that date, (subject to relevant state authorities). All entrants must be of the age of 18 years or over. Any winner/s of a previously unclaimed prize will be notified by mail or email and their names published on The Investment Trends Website on 14/04/2023 as necessary.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- In the event of any dispute, the dispute will be passed to the Principal or CEO of Investment Trends, and their decision will be final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel or terminate this Sweepstake if there are any unforeseen or circumstances beyond reasonable control , details will be amended through this link, the Promoter is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due to technical or human error.
- The Promoter is Investment Trends, 23.02 Tower 3, International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000. ABN 14 107 485 656.