TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY SINGAPORE HVC 2020
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. The competition, as defined below, is open to all Eligible Respondents (see definition below).
- Eligible Respondents: Entry is open to Singapore residents aged 18 year and over that complete and submit the Investment Trends online survey that will be emailed to them during the promotional period. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families, as well as agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- The competition period commences 26/08/2020 and entries close on 20/10/2020 at 11:59pm.
- The competition consists of three S$1000 vouchers, winners can select their choice of either an eCapitaVouchers or a Dairy Farm e-voucher, valued at S$1000. Total prizes valued at S$3,000. Prizes are not transferable or refundable or exchangeable.
- The selection of most comprehensive responses for the three S$1000 gift vouchers will take place at 23.02, Tower3, International Towers 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia on 30/10/2020 at 2:30pm.
- The winner of all prizes in the competition will be determined through a most comprehensive answers judged by Investment Trends panel. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any winner found to be disqualified for any reason whatsoever.
- The list of all winners will be published on the Investment Trends website. All winners will also be notified via email or phone if email address is not available. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that any winner does not collect the prize within 2 months from the date he/she is notified, the prize will be forfeited (without liability on the part of the Promoter to any person) and given to another winner selected by the Promoter. The prize winner whose prize has been forfeited is not entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from the Promoter. If there are new alternative winners selected they will be notified by email and their names published as necessary.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries, or for prizes lost or damaged during delivery. Prize delivery time is subject to availability. Entrants should make sure their information is entered accurately.
- Once the winner(s) have been judged, prize delivery will be arranged and delivered electronically where possible and if necessary prizes can be couriered if that option is required*.
- Investment Trends may modify or cancel the draw for reasons outside its reasonable control. Investment Trends may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
The Promoter is Investment Trends, 23.02, Tower3, International Towers 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. ABN 14 107 485 656.
*Winners can select their choice of voucher, which will be delivered electronically where possible but if necessary a physical delivery may also be organised as required.